New Hyde Park Braces
- D Mungo
Get Rid Of Misaligned Teeth With Braces
Whether you have malocclusion or suffer from crooked teeth, you need braces. For restoring that beautiful smile and for reforming your confidence, braces inevitably help you boost your self-esteem. This eventually helps you to improve your physical and mental health largely.
At Luccarelli & Barrese Orthodontics, our New Hyde Park braces offer you custom-made braces, which are characteristically unique and designed just for you. With the correct braces, you will be able to notice long-lasting improvements in no time.
Perks Of Having Braces
- Having braces help you improve your speech and facial appearance.
- With better teeth alignment comes better chewing. This contributes to better digestion with braces.
- If you have misaligned teeth, injuries might make it worse. Having braces help you prevent that injury.
- Dental cavities can no longer affect your teeth once you get your braces on.
How Do Braces Work?
Braces are needed once jaws are misaligned and that affects your teeth. Braces work by applying constant pressure on your teeth and jaws so that they can restore to their normal position. The archwire puts the pressure, for which the brackets are glued, and eventually helps you in teeth alignment. Although braces do not lead to facial alterations, it helps you to adjust the width of your upper jaw.
Why Do You Need Braces?
Usually, braces are best suited for children aged between nine and fourteen years, but adults are also eligible for braces. This is however dependent on the nature of your oral health. For this, your orthodontist will evaluate the current oral health condition that you perceive, which will further help them to understand the treatment plan that will be the most correct for you. However, there are some common reasons for you to get braces:
- Obviously, if you have crooked or damaged teeth, then you can get braces.
- If you have an overbite or underbite, you need braces. These dental issues affect the alignment of your teeth.
- Having little tooth space hinders your chewing habits, and hence you need braces.
Schedule An Appointment With Your Orthodontist
Once you have made up your mind to get braces, consult with our dental professionals for expert advice on your oral health. We want to be the reason behind your brightening smile as we give you the best services for straightening your teeth and preventing tooth decay. Give us a call and connect with us today!
Schedule Your next Appointment with us.
We do it for our patients' smiles.
The office is run incredibly well especially with respect to covid protocols and the entire support staff is friendly and excellent as well.