- D Mungo
Straighten Up Your Smile With Custom Braces
Whether you have just a few crooked or crowded teeth or your complete smile needs transformation, we offer custom braces in Westbury to ensure you get the beautiful and functional smile you deserve.
At Luccarelli & Barrese Orthodontics our experienced orthodontist offers a custom approach that considers your unique functional and cosmetic goals under your budget. From the surprising improvements to your self-esteem to the lasting improvements to your oral and overall health, our braces solutions are designed to offer transformative and long-term results.
Benefits Of Our Westbury Braces Solutions
- Offers aligned & functional bite
- Improves smile aesthetics and confidence
- Budget-Friendly teeth-straightening option
- Can treat difficult issues that aligners can’t
- Long-lasting and reliable construction
- Fairly fast application
Braces for All Ages
Traditional metal braces are the most popular and cost-effective orthodontic treatment. We can help you determine what treatment is best for your case. Please contact our dental practice to schedule a dental appointment and learn more about how braces can straighten your smile.
What Braces are Made Of?
Traditional metal braces are made of stainless steel. The three main elements of braces are:
- Brackets— Brackets are attached to the teeth using particular glue that bonds them to the tooth surface and keeps them in place.
- Archwire— The archwire is a light metal wire that connects each bracket and puts stress on the teeth to help direct them into place.
- Ligature Elastic— Elastics are the colored ties holding the archwires to the brackets. The Westbury orthodontist will change the elastics at each dental appointment. Elastics may come in a variety of hues.
How Do Braces work?
Once placed on your teeth, braces place constant pressure on your teeth, and the force of the pressure helps move teeth into the proper position. At every dental visit, our orthodontist will tighten the archwires.
Patients wearing braces may feel their teeth become a little loose. It is normal and temporary; once the teeth are done moving, this feeling will go away.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
If you are interested in getting braces or need us to replace some lost aligners, give us a call to schedule an appointment at our dental office. We will go over every option and determine whether braces are the best treatment for straightening your teeth. Give us a call today.
Schedule Your next Appointment with us.
We do it for our patients' smiles.
The office is run incredibly well especially with respect to covid protocols and the entire support staff is friendly and excellent as well.